Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Once again Kevin

Basira: wait a second
Kevin: what?
Basira: you can cheat without your lower regions
Basira: something called hands and lips
Kevin: well i can not
Kevin: i need them
Kevin: i do have great fingers
Kevin: lmao
Basira: wait
Basira: so you need your lower regions like you have to have them?
Kevin: i love fucking with the minor
Kevin: lmao
Kevin: yup
Basira: so there has to be pleasure for yourself and not for just the girl for once?
Kevin: my lower region is amazing B
Kevin: oh honey
Kevin: wait a sec
Kevin: let me share
Basira: oh lord
Kevin: i ALWAYS MAKE sure she has hers before mine
Basira: that's good to know
Basira: you're a giver in bed
Kevin: making her happy is the goal
Kevin: and a lover
Basira: and not just a taker
Kevin: hell no

Kevin: always walk away with at least 3 each timethe woman that is
Jennifer: 3?
Basira: good luck to her
Kevin: and i am not just say that
Kevin: no luck needed
Basira: as in recovering
Kevin: do you know what 3 i mean B?
Basira: Kev
Basira: i'm not that naive
Kevin: minor
Kevin: so i have heard
Kevin: Minor
Kevin: you never answered me
Basira: answered what?
Kevin: what is the big 3's do you know?
Basira: the better question is do i want to know?
Kevin: You do
Kevin: soo?????????????
Basira: no i don't know what they are
Kevin: Jen
Basira: and i'm starting to think i don't want to either
Kevin: did you see that
Kevin: she does not know
Kevin: Jen
Kevin: do you hot stuff?
Kevin: Jen i need back up for me and my burned balls
Jennifer: I'm not sure if your 3 and my 3 are the same 3
Basira: LMFAO
Kevin: mine start with O how about you?
Jennifer: see, cause you confused me with making sound like all 3 were the same thing then making it sound like each 3 were a different thing
Kevin: all the same
Kevin: girl get 3 of them
Kevin: at one sex setting
Kevin: or making love
Kevin: what the event is
Kevin: i think i lost minor
Jennifer: remind me I'm not talking to Jill lol
Kevin: why not?
Kevin: what the hell she do
Basira: i'm here
Jennifer: 3?!?!?!? 3?!?!?!?! 3?!?!?!?!
Kevin: Minor
Basira: i give up
Basira: i don't need to know
Kevin: you do
Jennifer: the big "O"
Basira: do not
Kevin: do tooo
Jennifer: 3 big "O"s
Basira: what are the damn Os?
Kevin: Jen baby we need to spell it for minor
Jennifer: Orgasms
Kevin: Thank you
Jennifer: she gets 3 to his one
Basira: hold on a second
Basira: 3 orgasms in one meeting
Kevin: always gets 3 Orgasms
Basira: isn't that a bit insane
Kevin: no it is not
Kevin: it is on average
Kevin: see
Kevin: foreplay
Kevin: girl gets Orgasm
Kevin: than start of intercourse
Kevin: another one
Kevin: than end Orgasm
Kevin: is this too much info?

6 Comments:

Blogger RubyRed3 said...

0 M G

Somebody needs to call my ass when I fall asleep! Or log off when he is on!

O M G

I just so want to die right now!

Kevin, there is this thing called TMI!

I swear you were a woman in another life! You talk too much and give too many details. My poor friends...

Somebody safe me..... O M G!!!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

*Hugs and kisses Jill*

It's ok sweetie.

*Pats Jill on head*

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh man.

I'm so confuddled about what I know and what I don't know, and what I've heard and I am not allowed to acknowledge I've heard.

*hyperventilates*

Ok. that's it, I'm getting an O.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I want 3 o's damn it.

7:08 PM  
Blogger free_reverie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Oh God, I wish I had been there.

Aw Basi, they're making you dirtier than I am!


...

:O

NOW I'M THE INNOCENT ONE?!

WTF MAN.

11:41 PM  
Blogger outcast jedi said...

Kris,

You've got all the power tools you need for that.

Jennifer,

Order more power tools.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home