Saturday, September 09, 2006

Oy this woman...

First of all, she's insane and you can't be nice to that woman without her being snarky and it gets worse with her stupid mood swings, pick a damn mood and stick to it for at least half the day for God's sake. Then there's the whole you're not good enough blah blah blah blah which makes you only want to pull your hair out and go screaming from the room. Honestly if I could I would go back in time and switch baby me and another kid just to escape this hell, but then I'd lose out on my life with Dad so it all comes back to being in the same house with the raving lunatic for the time being.

I think I'm subconciously counting down the days until I'm out of here with of course ater WWIII is won.

3 Comments:

Blogger free_reverie said...

First off?

Love the layout.

Second?

Pobre.

*Hugs* :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

*hugs* from me also.

And adore the layout. Very pretty.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Hugs.

and the layout RAWKS

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home