Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Makes no damn sense!

It makes no sense! If she wants me to learn something then she should let me do something without trying to belittle me at every twist and turn.

I don't cook traditional food, that's a fact. I cook anything, but what she cooks.

So I went into the kitchen, which I usually avoid at all costs whenever she's in it. I go in and I ask if there's anything I can do. She gives me a task that I've never done before. When I don't have all the ingredients it's my fault when she was the one that only told me half of what was needed.

Next is the wrong bowl. How was I supposed to know that the bowl that I picked was someone else's? Also is it a crime to ask why we still have the bowl in our possession when it's not ours?

Then, it's "You don't have to move them around if they stick together." How the hell am I supposed to know that? Usually when something sticks especially food you attempt to pry them apart.

It's followed by "Why are you just standing there watching them simmer? Go wash the dishes and set the table while they sit there."

By the time I am done doing that, she's cooking them. Gee what's the use of doing them yourself when you asked me to. It defeats the purpose.

Yesterday it was about my school work load.

Today it was about cooking.

Tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday it'll be about my work load.

Next week college applications.

Next month about my indifference to what she says.

And for the rest of my life it will be about my flaws.

2 Comments:

Blogger RubyRed3 said...

I think you need a HUG!

*HUGS*

I love you B and I am here!

7:38 AM  
Blogger CC said...

AWWWW I am sending you a big hug!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home